CRP 718 RF and Microwave Measurment Laboratory
Experiments based on measurement and instrumentation techniques using:oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers,network analyzers, lock-in-amplifiers,waveform generators, bit-error rate and S/N measurement, antenna characterization, telemetry, data recorders and display, etc, Experiments based on various sensors used in characterization of RF materials, devices.
circuits and systems: acoustic, ultrasonic, magnetic, electrical, thermal, optical,radiation, and smart sensors, etc.
List of student & Subgroup
Lists of Experiment
- MW1 : Calibration of Vector Network Analyzer (3 parts)
- MW2 : Spectrum Analyzer Based Measurements (3 parts)
- MW3 : Measurement of Antenna Characteristics (3 parts)
- ME1 : Sub-surface Thermal Wave Imaging (single expt)
- ME2: Magnetometer signal calibration using torsional pendulum
- ME3: Phase-sensitive detection of optical signals.
- SP1: Multichannel data acquisition using LabVIEW
- SP2: To study of effect of quantization on signals and systems on MATLAB
Back to Courses