Digital Signal Processing Application Lab
Location : III-220
Key work done in the Lab
- OMAP Evaluation Kit.
- Code Composer Studio (CCStudio) Integrated Development Environment (IDE) v5.
- Autodesk 3ds Software.
- COMSOL 4.0 Software.
- Active Sonar Classifier design and Implementation.
- Passive Inverse Synthetic Aperature and IF based source Imaging System.
- Development of Compact Sonar Signal Processor Based on OMAP L138.
- Echo Modeling and simulator development for Imaging Sonar.
- Simulation and optimization of plane waves using Near Field arbitrary placed sensor.
- Investigation of efficacy of underwater channel models for practical applications and their evaluation.
- Investigation of wireless sensor networks and implementation for sensor control and data transfer.